During 1944 a lovely stone Victorian mansion, designed in 1881 by Charles D. Arms was purchased by Holy Trinity parish. With the sale of the aged church and the properties for some $19000 the council employed the architect Arsene Rousseau, and contractors H. Italiano and Sons to modify the assets and change it into a church. In September 1946 the new Holy Trinity Church was finalized and prepared for the faithfull.
NRHP District Youngstown OH
Tagged: , Holy , Trinity , Church , Youngstown , Ohio , Previous , Victorian , Mansion , Charles , D. , Arms , OH , County , NRHP , District , Historic , Historic , Onasill